The Mobilink Jazz One Prepaid Package offers best rates for calls and SMS in all over Pakistan at any time. "Jazz One" Package is 2nd in the list of Jazz Prepaid Packages. The only difference between Jazz Budget and Jazz one is that the Jazz Budget Call rates to on and Off-net calling are same while the Jazz One Package is a little bit change. The Jazz One Off-net call charges are higher than Mobinkink Jazz Budget Package while the Jazz One on-net Call Charges are lower than Jazz Budget Package.
If you think that most of your friends and family have Jazz SIMs and you usually do a long conversation, then you should activate the Jazz One Package because this will save you more money than Jazz Budget. Let me spotlight Mobilink Jazz One Prepaid Package Latest Pricing, subscription and other complete info.
Pricing of Jazz One Prepaid Package of Mobilink Jazz
- Jazz to Jazz (on-net) = Rs. 1.50+Tax/Min
- Jazz to other networks (off-net) = Rs. 2.1+Tax/Min
- Call to FNF number = Rs. 0.5+Tax per 30 sec
- SMS to any local network = 1.7+Tax
60 Paisas (including tax) will charged for the first call as well as call set up charges of 12 Paisa will also be charged.
How to Switch to Jazz One PackageJust dial
*302#to subscribe to Jazz one. The first time subscription is free of cost. Subsequent subscription charge is 17.93 Rs Including Tax.
How to Add FNF Numbers to Jazz One
The easiest way to include an FNF number to Jazz is to use the below USSD string code
Rs. 5+Tax will be charged per addition of FNF number. You can add up to 20 FNF numbers to Jazz one.
To exclude a number from FNF, then call 121.
Terms and condition of Jazz One
- 1.27% will more be charged from Sindh Province.
- 0.84% will more be charged from FATA, Islamabad, Gilgit Baltistan and AJK.
- 14% Withholding tax applies on recharge/bill
- 5% Service charges and 5% operational fee applies on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Baluchistan and KPK
- 5.06% Service charges and 5.06% operational fee applies on recharge, and 18% FED applies on usage in Sindh
- Service charges of 5.04% and operational fee of 5.04% applies on recharge, and 18.5% FED applies on usage in rest of Pakistan